How To Get JAMB 2023 Profile Code | Recover a Lost Code Easily CHECK JAMB PROFILE CODE ON PHONE (SMS), EMAIL, AND JAMB PROFILE ACCOUNT
QUICK GLANCE THROUGH CONTENTS
If you’re just registering JAMB UTME or DE or regularization for the first time, you need to get your Jamb 2023 profile code /confirmation code for the first time.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Monday announced that the registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and the Direct Entry examination will commence by January 14, 2023.
In the timeline of events attached to the bulletin, the board announced that the “UTME/DE registration starts January 14, 2023. Mock examination holds on to be announced shortly.
How to Obtain JAMB form for Jamb 2023 Profile code or exams
Follow the steps below in order to obtain the JAMB UTME/DE form.
- JAMB DE/DE Form is now on sale starting from (January 14, 2023 and February 20 to April 20, 2023 respectively.
- Each candidate must have a personal email address and mobile phone number. If you’ve done UTME before, if you can, I advise you use the email and phone number different from the one used last.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal email address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows, and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Name, date of birth, personal email address, and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- A link to the eBrochure and eSyllabus will be automatically sent to your email address.
IF YOU HAVE NOPT DONE UTME before, Kindly ge3t a new email anddress and write it down, as well as the password, you will neeed this during school admissions.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
Pls if you have any of your brother or sister that is willing to re-write JAMB again this year 2023 pls tell them to use the different phone number and Email address in filling out the jamb form bcos if they use the same phone number and email address that they used last year they are going to lose their JAMB fee N4,700, if they use the same phone number and email address that they used last year in paying their JAMB fee the same information and score that they have last year is going to upload in their current JAMB 2022. So Pls kindly inform your brothers and sisters that are willing to re-write their JAMB.
How to Register for JAMB Profile or Confirmation Code
You are advised to create a profile with a valid and unique GSM Number (MTN/AIRTEL (From naijamixedng) preference because all vital information will be sent to the GSM Number you supply.
Follow the instructions below to obtain your unique confirmation code.
- To create a new profile, Send NIN followed by your 11-digit NIN as an SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019 (e.g. NIN 76548901234 to 55019).
- After sending a message to 55019, a candidate will receive on his/her phone:10 digit profile code
- The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of the form (Banks, Online, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePINis then sent as a text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePINat any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
- To correct a spelling error(s) in biodata, candidates should be directed to the NIMC office nearest to them.
- To retrieve a lost profile code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number.
TIME TO GET JAMB PROFILE CODE – EASILY DO THE ABOVE STEP BY 12 AM OR 2: AM IN THE MIDIGHT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 100 NAIRA ON THE SIM CARD YOU WANT TO USE.
HOW TO GET E-PIN DONE EASILY
To get JAMB ePIN online you must be one of the following categories of candidates;
- JAMB Candidates who have made payment to the bank but for one reason or the other have not been able to get their ePINS.
- JAMB Candidates who had made payment but were issued Invalid ePINs
- JAMB Candidates who lost their ePINs before they were able to complete their registration on JAMB portal.
5 Simple Steps To Get JAMB ePIN Online After Payment
If after payment you were not shown your JAMB ePIN and it was not sent to your email, just follow these steps to get it;
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Home
- Provide your email Address and password to Login
- Click The Sales Of Form Tab at the Left Hand Side Of The Portal
- Select The UTME Examination Tab To View The Pin Vending Details and Pin.
- You Can Print It Out By Clicking on the Print Receipt Tab.
IF YOU WANT US TO SEND THE E-PIN FOR YOU KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESASGE TO 08068642845 WITH YOUR FULL NAME.
JAMB UTME/DE form Method of Application
- Each candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre (the list of accredited CBT centres is on the body’s website, www.jamb.gov.ng) with your personal details, profile email, and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office supplies at no extra cost the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- eBrochure showing guidelines on admission detailing the list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study;
- Syllabus (eSyllabus) for the examination;
- Step by step guide on completing the application form;
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB;
- and A demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse (for candidates with no familiarity with computers).
What You Need to Register at CBT Centre
- Each Candidate’s name, email address, L.G.A., academic qualifications, etc will be extracted from the NIMC (NIN) database as already submitted during the registration for the National ID card.
- The Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image had been captured by NIMC and will be uploaded at the CBT centre.
- Go with your SSCE result printout. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the result online as soon as the results are available. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O’level result on the JAMB portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his or her eSlip at the end of registration as evidence of registration. A copy of this will be sent to your email.
MORE TIPS ON JAMB 2023 PROFILE CODE | E-PIN
JAMB Profile Code Goes With the Old Phone Number
The procedure to get started with obtaining UTME/DE Form is to send a Candidate’s NIN in this format (NIN 87903457891) to 55019/66019. You will immediately receive your profile code. This is a 10-digit number you will use to buy your UTME/DE form.
Recommended: JAMB Profile Code: 3 Quick Ways to Get New One or Retrieve/Recover Lost One
Now, some candidates used their SIMs to get these codes sometime last year or the year before. If you use the same phone number to get the code this year, it means the same old profile code will be sent to you again this year.
Is anything wrong with that? NO!
It only means you must have access to your last profile. In other words, you must have the last email to your profile and the password to your profile. And if you don’t have the email and password to the last JAMB profile/portal, t only means you didn’t remember to link it up last year. More on this shortly!
Once you’re able to log in to the last profile, then you’re doing good. Go ahead and use the same profile for your UTME this year.
In fact, starting from the 2023 admission year, candidates are tied to the same email linked with their JAMB profile last year, and the password is sent to their email and after the linking, except if they’ve changed the password.
Therefore, the old method of changing email or phone numbers in order to change the JAMB profile code is no longer working. You will use the same profile code, NIN, and linked email to obtain any future UTME
NIN Used Last Year to Get Profile Code is Still the Same This Year
When you wanted to obtain UTME/DE form last year, it was your NIN you used to get the profile code. It was this profile code you used to buy the JAMB PIN.
Hence, your profile code has been tied with the NIN. And since you can’t change your NIN this year, (as NIN will remain the same for the rest of your life), you can’t change your profile code too. As a result, if you send your NIN to JAMB again this year (using last year’s phone number), the same profile code will be sent back to you. Try it!
Hence, there may not be a need to resend any NIN this year. Just keep using the same old profile code if you must buy another JAMB. And if you’ve lost it, you can resend the NIN or recover it.
I USED MY PARENT NIN IN 2022 WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If you don’t have the phone line/SIM used last year again or it is another person’s phone line you used to get the profile code, there is no need to panic.
I’ve said that the phone line used to get the profile code was just a medium to send the SMS. The real thing used to get the profile code was the NIN.
That was why it was possible for some candidates to use their mothers’, fathers’, or relatives’ phone lines to get the profile codes back then. In as much as it was the candidate’s NIN he sent to 55019/66019, it didn’t matter if the line belonged to a friend or family.
The profile code sent back will attach to the NIN, not to the phone line specifically. Hence, it is your personal details that the profile code will export from NIMC’s database.
Hence, if you think of using a new line to send the profile code this year, it won’t work. The phone number, profile code, and NIN are tied together. You can still get back your profile code following other methods detailed in this post, “Get JAMB Profile Code or Recover a Lost Code”.
The Same UTME Results for Those Who Use Previous Profiles/Codes?
This is a total mistake from the person who posted the notice. JAMB will not give the same result to you just as the one you got in the last year’s UTME because you used the old profile.
This was clearly a misunderstanding.
Well, let’s ask Mr. Poster where he got this information?
Nobody has written this year’s UTME already let alone seen the results. And those who used the same profiles last year were given their new results instead of the old ones. How did he know JAMB will give you the same result as last year? Whereas, such has never happened in previous years.
Please shun such misleading information.