Generator fumes kill new couple in Niger State.
Adamu Mohammed, 30, and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, who got married in December 2018, have been killed by generator fumes at their Maitunbi residence in Minna, Niger State.
The incident occurred on Monday night. Neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment on Tuesday, raised concerns and had to break in.
It was gathered that the couple had put on the generator in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.
This is to inform all members of the public to be careful about where they place their generators especially at night because it could cause unnecessary havoc to that family leading to death.