Nigerian beauty queens including Sylvia Edem, Nancy Isime, Frank Osodi Maryam Elisha, Krystal Okeke, Others were honoured At the Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020.
The Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall of Fame (The Queen’s Night) debuted on Wednesday, 16th December 2020 at the Oriental Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Event rewarded and celebrated both past and present Beauty Queens in Nigeria who have distinguished themselves as role models to all the girls aspiring to become Beauty Queens.
The project is a reference point to celebrate Excellence, Accountability and how far the industry have gone in Nigeria since Independence.
Summary Card with Large Image
List of Honourees
1) Sylvia Edem Emechete – 26th Miss Nigeria 2002
2) Jennifer Chisom Emphiam, Founder Jennifer Emphiam Foundation.
3) Nancy Isime, Ex Beauty Queen/Nollywood Actress/TV Presenter
4) Deola Oseni, CEO SignatureByDeola
5) Anita Ukah, MBGN World 2018
6) Violet Ejiata
7) Queen Victory Obasi, Ex Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja/Ex Miss International Nigeria.
8) Egboh Grace Chioma, CEO Politics & Style TV
9) Loveth Ogedegbe
10) Mrs Sandra Ofili-Nwaoyo, Ex Beauty Queen
11) Queen Evanie Patrick, Face of HBS 2014
12) Dr May Ikeora, CEO Lavyanna Skin Care
13) Queen Isabella Okafor, Ex Beauty Queen
14) Queen Ugboaja Courage, Ex Beauty Queen
15) Queen Mercy Atang, Founder Mercy Atang Foundation/Miss Classic International 2017
16) Queen Julie Onyekwere, Nigerian Queen 2013
17) Aderinoye Queen Christmas, Ex Beauty Queen
18) Queen Ijeoma Okafor
19) Dr Egejuru Winner, Ex Beauty Queen/Medical Doctor
20) Maryam Elisha, CEO Rikaoto by Me
21) Nerita Ezenwa, Queen of ASO International 2019
22) Tosin Araromi, MBGN Universe 2019
23) Stella Charles, Actress/Ex Beauty Queen
24) Dabota Lawson, CEO Dabota Cosmetics
25) Beauty Etsanyi Tukura, 43rd Miss Nigeria 2019
26) Dr Krystal Okeke, CEO Miss America Nation
27) Lydia Achebe, Actress/Lawyer
28) Pamela Aka, Miss Eloquent Africa 2020
29) Lopez Aramide, MBGN Universe 2018
30) Ahanor Anthonia, Founder/Pesident Pageant Studio Africa/Pageant Coach
Special Recognition Award
1) Engr. Chris Oputa, MD Studio 24 Nigeria
2) Mr Frank Osodi Richard
3) Senator Florence Ita Giwa, Former Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters.
4) Ice K Artquake, Veterans Music Star
5) Otunba Olakunle Azeez, Chairman Kaysa Group.
6) Mr Alex Nwakwo, CEO Alex Report
7) A Squared Network, Andy Ogbechi & Ayo Ohuruogu
This great individuals were inducted into the prestigious Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall of Fame to reward them for what they have done for the industry.
Congratulating the winners, the project director, Desmond Agboola applauded the awardees for their exceptional roles while been reigning beauty queens and encouraged them to keep you with their Humanitarian Impact even after the crown. The Manager, Kingsley Agboola also commended the winners of the night for coming out top at the event.
The event was organized by Aso Multi Media TV.